Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Nam Heong Oldtown White coffee

External look of the shop
Oldtown White Coffee(HOT)
My uncle ordered the hot version of white coffee.
According to him,we can only get the best taste when it served hot.
I preferred the cold version because i love cold drink!
Seriously,I love the way they cook the coffee.It is not too sweet and slightly bitter.
I prefer coffee with a mild bitter taste.So great!
This is a stall selling different types of dim sum including egg tart
*saliva dripping
Hot egg tart look so cute!
They just took them out from oven.

I personally think this is the best egg tart at Malaysia.I love the chrunchy flaky skin and the egg custard emits a strong egg aroma.


Nam Heong Oldtown White Coffee
2, Jalan Bandar Timah, 3000 Ipoh

No comments:

Post a Comment