Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Ristretto

I went to Ristretto yam cha with my family on Deepavali eve.It is located at the base of the 10 Mont Kiara condominium.The restaurant provides comfortable condition with dim light.Good place for couple or chilling session with the besties!:D

They have live band from 10pm to 12pm on every Thursday and Sunday.
Their cakes and pies look delicious but i didnt manage to try them.
Latte(cold)-My taste buds didnt really like the taste.
Anyway,the taste is acceptable n i love the ice-cream.:D
Affogato-This is the best among the other.I love the combination of expresso(not too bitter) and vanilla ice-cream.I'll definitely revisit for this!:D
Green tea latte:This didnt me because it is tasteless to me :X
Latte(hot):This is the hot version and nothing much to complain.
Ristretto
Unit 3A @ 10 Mont Kiara,
Jalan Kiara 1, Mont Kiara,
50480 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel: +6017-313 3931
*I like the way they serve customer.Boss n staffs are super friendly n nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment