Monday, June 6, 2011

King Crab Seafood Restaurant


i do not know what is this call in english but in mandarin it means ice crab

claw.suitable for those who love to eat crab claw meat.





deep-fried man tao is perfect match for the sauce(especially sweet and spicy sauce)





stir-fried lotus roots & frsh lily with scallops
*I love this because the lotus roots is vey crispy and it is not too salty.The taste is just nice.:D




steamed fish(bak shou gong in cantonese)




*I love the taste because the fish is very fresh.




stir-fried vegetables with fermented beancurd




*I think this is just ok for me.It is a little salty not suitable for elderly.




vegetables with superior soup
*The taste is just nice.It's nothing to shout about.:D


specialty twin taste sjredded chicken(tradisional roast chicken and roast chicken but fish cake added)
*i prefer the tradisional type of roast chicken because the taste is better than the second type.I dislike the fish cake because it is a little salty.The combination is a little bit weird for me.:D









KIng Crab restaurant
No103-107,Jalan SS25/2,



Taman Mewah Jaya,



47310,Petaling Jaya,Selangor.

No comments:

Post a Comment