Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Kimtal B

Chicken Chop
*It is not too oily and the mashed potato is nice.Overall,it is delicious.
Laksa
*Laksa always not my first choice and i dont really like laksa.So,i didnt try this.

Toast with half boiled egg on top
*The taste is normal and you can easily find something similar everwhere.

Nasi Lemak Rendang
*I always heart the combination of rendang with nasi lemak.I think this from Kimtal B is nice but i'll love this if the rendang is spicier.

I dont remeber the name of the drink
*I can only remeber the jelly which look like tadpole.Actually it is tasteless but it makes the drink become nicer and more interesting.The taste is so so.


Honeydew milk shake
*Mild hooneydew taste and nothing to shout about.

Mango milk shake
*almost the same with the honeydew milok shake but with mango taste.

Soymilk
*I dislike the taste of hot soymilk.I'll prefer cold soymilk or soya without milk.:D

No comments:

Post a Comment