Monday, May 9, 2011

Tappers Cafe

The menu fr set lunch(FYI,they provide breakfast set and lunch set)
There is a side where they have big mirror



It looks like frame restaurant.:D

Skewer
*I love this because the bacon is not too oily.



Chicken carbonara
*The sauce is just okay for me and the taste of the thin sliced mushroom is too mild.







Caesar salad
*It is too sour for me.I think it is tastier if they add more cheese and less salt bacon.:D



Chicken Parmigiana
*The cheese on top is not cheesy at all and doesnt taste like a cheese.I really disappointed with their chicken chop because it turns out something oily and tasteless.



Mashed potato
*I like the smooth mashed potato with not heavenly seasoned sauce..Ichiban!:D



Hot Chocolate
*The hot chocolate is chocolatey and comparable with Starbucks signature hot chocolate.:D






Tappers breakfast
*The pancake is too sweet and overall the tappers breakfast taste is just average.


Club sandwish
*I heart the combination of bacon and fried egg with cheese in between.So cheezy!






Some of their breakfast set.









Tappers Cafe
Jaya one,Jalan universiti,
Petaling Jaya,Selangor.

No comments:

Post a Comment