Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Theobroma Chocolate Lounge


The menu

Ms.Coco(Belgium dark chocolate)
*I love the rich dark chocolate taste but the drink is too sweet for me..Sadly if it is less sweet thn will be perfect.:D




Strawberry frappe

*The strawberry taste is not strong enough maybe because it is from real natural strawberry fruit.Anyway,it is smooth with mild taste.


Ms Coco Frappe
*Itis much more better than the Ms Coco.It is the ice blended version.I like the dark chocolate chips added into the frappe.! of the best drink of the day.




Chocolate affair
*It is chocolate fondue with 4 seasonal fruits.The amount of chocolate is too little and RM5 needed for extra chocolate.I am not very into milk chocolate and hope they offer dark chocolate.Anyway,this is really suitable for chocoholics.



More information:www.chocolatelounge.com.my


Address:Lot FK3,First floor highstreet,1 Utama shopping centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment